DenTek Comfort Fit Night Dental Guard
Makes wearing guards easy
with no boiling required
Don't let night time teeth grinding steal your smile! Teeth grinding, or bruxism, destroys teeth and can wreck that pretty smile you try so hard to keep. Sleep better knowing your teeth are protected from bruxism with the DenTek Comfort Fit Dental Guard. The guard protects you against night time teeth grinding by cushioning your teeth and keeping them apart with the least material possible. Boil free and fully adjustable. The DenTek family of night guards has been enthusiastically adopted by thousands of bruxism sufferers and is designed to protect you against Bruxism or night time teeth grinding. Ready to wear right out of the package, the DenTek Comfort Fit Night Guard is sure to silence the feud between your upper and lower jaw. This guard uses less material than other traditional night guards and yet the simplicity of this innovative design allows for a more comfortable fit with no boiling.
- Adjustable and Easy to Fit: one size fits most mouths with easy adjustment system
- Comfortable Retention Wall: Improves retention to keep guard in place
- No Boiling Dental Guard: Ready to use. Easy adjustable fit requires no molding
- Non-Bulky Bite Pads: Help to prevent your upper and lower teeth from touching
- Storage Case: Hinged storage case protects the guard while not in use
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use
Step 1: Fitting
- Rinse your night guard in warm water.
- Place night guard on your lower teeth and bite down.
- Use a mirror to check that the molar pads cover at least half of your last molar. If your dental guard doesn't cover at least half of your last molar, make an adjustment.
Step 2: Adjusting
- Slide the molar pad back one notch to adjust. Repeat on the other molar pad so both are aligned.
- Test for fit, and continue to adjust as needed.
- Note: Molar pads can be moved five positions.
Step 3: Cleaning
- After each use, brush your dental guard with toothpaste and/or mouthwash. Never rinse in hot water, as it could alter the shape.
- Check your dental guard monthly for wear. The life of your dental guard depends on how often you grind your teeth and the force of your teeth grinding. Your dental guard can last up to six months.